Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Back to Montgrony

It was a sunny warm day so we decided to head back up to Montgrony for some more climbing. We warmed up on some easy routes and then spent the rest of the day getting beat up on the hardest 7a I have ever done. Tufa climbing is not my favorite and it's so hard, a full body workout.  I got beat up, but it was a great workout.  Santa brought me a new climbing harness for Christmas, so I had to break in it.  Fits good, but I'm not psyched about the purple.

Sporting my new harness

This is what we worked on after warming up.

tufas
When we went the first time with Howard and Kate it was so busy, tons of people.  But it was a Sunday so expected.   Today, it was only Bruce and I.

getting ready

Bruce ready to climb
 We had a great day climbing.  I'm sure I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Happy!

1 comment:

Betty Carlson said...

Wow. Things look quite warm there!

Happy New Year!